Friday, September 21, 2012

Thursday Week 4 Review

We had a few kids absent today.  Unfortunately, we have been passing around sickness. We still had a good time reviewing.

I decided to read "Pete the Cat, I Love My White Shoes" again.  It was such a hit on Monday! It's a great way to review colors.

We did white board writing with our numbers and letters.  I think the kids liked writing them using something other than pencil and paper.  Doc decided he wanted to erase the board with his socks! You are such a good helper, Doc!

We also started a project, but we can't give details yet! The completed project will be surprises for our grandparents! 


To review the letter A, I wrote two words that begin with the letter A.  One word was written with a lowercase and the other was written with an uppercase.  The kids had to match their letters with the correct word.  I was pretty impressed with these kids! This activity involved some higher level thinking! Terrific job, kids!

Of course! Snack time is alway fun! We ate ants on a log to represent the letter A.

I think the kids are ready to tackle some new letters and numbers next week!




No comments:

Post a Comment