Sunday, December 9, 2012

Week 13! Monday, December 3rd

Much better week than last week! I was so excited to be hosting once again. I had missed most of November with vacation and the holiday.  I think I lucked out with this week's Bible Story, David and Goliath.  What an incredible story about God's provision! In our weakness, HE is strong!




After we listened to the story, we painted stones.  Stones are a very important part of the Bible Story! I finally got my calender completed and functioning.  The kids seem to really enjoy putting up the components.  These kids are learning it fast.  I notice that Annabelle is asking more and more, "What day is it? Is this a day we go to church or preschool?" Very impressed with the growth in this area. 


I changed our "planned book" for the week.  We read, Jingle All the Way.  A story about a cute little dog.  We also have the little dog who interacts with you as you read! It's fun!

We had a time for music! If you can't tell, already...I always make time for music! The kids love it, but us moms like to get down too! Check out the video!




The of the week was "K".  We got a little messy with this.  But I like to think mess=FUN!









Great day! Blessed to be a part of this! 






No comments:

Post a Comment